Solve your problem of iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Error. We have explained step by step process. This problem persists when you have tried to jailbreak your iPhone. This may also happen if you are trying to update or restore your phone.When your iPhone 6 stuck on apple logo without restoring and does not boot up completely, it triggers a mini heart-attack.
- If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen
- What to do if iPhone Screen in Black or Frozen
- If your device still won’t turn on
- Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Error
- Fix iPhone stuck at the Apple logo during boot:
- How to fix iPhone stuck on apple logo without losing data:
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen
Below solutions will help you to fix if your iPhone screen is frozen or not responding or stuck when you turn it on.
There is no such Operating System which can provide the super smooth experience without any errors or issues in it. That is the case with one of the best operating system for smartphone iOS. Well, the problems which are getting quite common for the iOS users is the stopping of the phone on apple logo when booth up the iPhone.
What to do if iPhone Screen in Black or Frozen
When your iPhone’s screen is black or frozen, force restarts your device. Don’t worry, this thing won’t erase any data from your phone. You can use force restart tips even if no buttons are responding and the screen is black. Follow the below steps:
i) For iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus: First Use Volume Up button, Press it and release quickly. Do the same process with Volume Down button. Now long press and hold side power button till the white apple logo appears.
ii) For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Long Press and Hold Volume Down Button and Power Button Simultaneously for 10 seconds until Apple logo appears.
iii) For iPhone 6s, 6, 5s, and iPhone 5, iPad, or iPod touch: Long Press and Hold the Power button and Home for 10 seconds until Apple logo appears.
If your device still won’t turn on
Let the Device be charged for 1 hour or so. If you see the charging screen with power adapter wait for the phone to switch on. After this method is not working, Follow below methods.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Error
There could be many reasons why this is happening. The situation is most common when iPhone users newly updated their iOS version. This error came be caused by the manufacturing process or some kind of virus that has been roaming in the software. Talking about that newly updated iOS version, when iPhone users updated the iOS version of the phone and rebooting it, the phone just stuck on the apple logo.
So I am going to tell you how to tackle and solve this issue. I’m going to guide you through the process of solving this problem as I’ve experienced this issue and I’m going to tell you exactly what I did to my iPhone to not face this problem again.
iTunes will be the platform to help you fix this issue without any problems and error.
Fix iPhone stuck at the Apple logo during boot:
1. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer. Using the USB cable connects your iPhone to your PC. But users also asks how to fix iPhone 6 stuck on apple logo without the computer.
2. Now put your iPhone DFU mode
What is DFU Mode?
DFU (Device Firmware Update) is a mode where you upgrade the firmware. Like when Apple released iOS 8, you can either do the OTA update or manual update. This mode is often required when you are doing a manual update with the custom IPSW files. So I will also tell you how you can solve your stuck iPhone problem with DFU mode.
Steps to put your iPhone in DFU mode
- Press your Home and Power for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the power button but not the Home button, keep pressing the home button.
- After doing so, iTunes will detect that it is now in a DFU mode from a popup saying.
3. Now, all you’ve got to do is ‘Restore’ your iPhone.
Now restore your iPhone and most probably you won’t get that issue again.
If you still getting the same issue after following the above method or you are afraid that you might lose all your saved data in your iPhone, then don’t worry, I have the backup method to fix this problem anyways.
So in order to fix the recovery mode problem, you have to download Tenorshare Reboot.
How to fix iPhone stuck on apple logo without losing data:
2. Now connect your iOS device to it.
3. Open the tool or app and click on Exit Recovery mode.
4. This way you can fix the iPhone stuck on apple logo won’t turn off the problem as well.
Do share your feedback with us in the comment, on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. You can look more solutions at apple discussion forum.
You can also watch Video for if your Apple iPhone is stuck on apple logo.